The EMEA Region of the WW Inside Sales organization (WWIS) is now hiring an experienced Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for the General Manager and the Leadership Team, this role will be based in Dublin. The successful candidate will have the ability to adapt in a fast paced work environment and prioritize their work effectively, be flexible and have a positive can-do attitude.
As part of this role, you will be expected to have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and professional interpersonal skills are essential as this position will have frequent contact with all levels of Microsoft executives and employees.
Overall key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Proactively manage a very fluid and complex calendar; ability to understand how to prioritize meetings based on changing business dynamics
• Timely expense reports submission, ensuring Microsoft expense policy compliance
• Travel arrangements that include complex domestic and international travel itineraries including flights, hotels, international visas, ground transportation, etc.,
• Org alias management
• Planning and execution for internal and external events
• Develop time management best practices to help meet business objectives
• Create/enhance team culture within and across teams
• Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions including appropriate handling of confidential and sensitive information
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the following qualifications (in addition to those noted above):
• A strong administrative skill profile (attention to detail, flexibility, professionalism, creative problem solving and decision making, time management abilities, and excellent written and verbal communication skills)
• Ability to operate with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work independently while being proactive and changing direction in response to a fluctuating work environment and ambiguous situations
• Willingness and desire to learn
• Ability to balance delivery of on-going priorities with unanticipated, time-sensitive tasks
• Willingness and confidence to ask for help with prioritization if and when needed
• Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
• Effective Team Player who can collaborate with others
• Accommodate different work styles and maintain professionalism
• Resourcefulness and good judgment in resolving issues
• Proficiency with MS systems and tools including MS Office, HeadTrax, MSS, MyOrder, MSExpense2, MSTravel, etc.
Please apply here.