The IMI wishes to recruit a Membership Events Executive on a three-month contract (July to Sept 2018). The successful candidate will report to Head of Membership and will support the Membership team in the delivery of a suite of compelling IMI events and initiatives.
About the IMI
IMI is Ireland’s only globally ranked provider of customised executive education. We are recognised for the excellence of our programme design and delivery and our ability to bring academic best practice and research to life in developing real-world solutions for business leaders and practitioners.
We are experiencing an ever-growing demand for our services. In 2017 alone, approximately 700 business professionals participated in our graduate studies programmes and over 2.500 took part in our open and customised solutions programmes.
Just like many of our clients, we are also in a process of transformation to ensure that we are fully attuned to emerging developments in an increasingly volatile and uncertain world. We are focussing intensely on innovation in the design and delivery of programmes to ensure that we provide rich and effective learning experiences for our clients.
(Key responsibilities include, but may not be limited to):
• Specific focus and support in the operational delivery of the IMI National Management
• Manage the operational planning and delivery of additional key events within the IMI Corporate Membership Proposition such as:
o The Masterclass Series
o The Advtant-edge Series
o Talent Forum Series
o Network Mentor programme
o Information Evenings
• Report on key event metrics and KPI’s along with tracking and management of budgets.
• Where appropriate, work closely with Marketing to deliver pre and post event communications.
• Act as a contributor to the development of the membership database in terms of its currency and reporting capabilities.
• Act as a first point of contact for IMI Members on all event related enquiries.
• Travel as required nationwide for member events.
• Experience or qualification in Event Management
• Organised and efficient with good planning and project management skills
• Strong organisational skills with experience of reconciling competing priorities.
• Administrative experience in a demanding, event and customer-focused environment
• An energetic self-starter, comfortable working to deadlines and on own initiative.
• Ability to work effectively both collaboratively and independently.
How to apply:
Applications should include:
1. CV giving details of relevant achievements and experience in previous positions as well as your education and professional qualifications
2. A covering letter that summarises your interest in this position, providing evidence of your ability to match the criteria outlined in the Candidate Requirements.
Please forward any enquiries and/or your application to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is 12.00 (GMT) on Wednesday, 16th May, 2018.