Do you love making people happy?
Do you love organising really cool events?
If the answer is yes, then we have the perfect job for you!
We're looking for someone who is highly organised with a go-getter attitude, this person
will manage and organise events for one of Dublin’s top events venue in Dublin City centre.
As well as being creative the ideal candidate will be well-versed in the operational side of
events management, are communicative and passionate about all things event
This person needs to be motivated, passionate and a self-starter to manage their own
workload as well as being able to work closely with the different teams within the business
and build good working relationships.
• Providing an excellent customer service and support to all attending events in the
• Ensuring the successful delivery of the operational and logistical requirements of all
events within the Round Room
• Ensuring health & safety and food hygiene compliance is managed and adhered to at
• Working closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth transition from booking
confirmation to delivery of extraordinary events
• Assisting with reporting and administrative controls where necessary
Traits We Admire
• You are efficient and quick without compromising quality or accuracy
• A team player and self-starter at the same time
• You enjoy collaboration and teamwork
• Inspired by great work around you and willing to learn something new every day
• You are highly communicative, collaborative, and resilient
• You have great organisational skills
Skills & Experience
• At least 1 full year event management experience
• Preferable hold an events, hospitality, or hotel management qualification
• Someone who is obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
• Excellent ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in what can be a very busy
• A hands-on professional with a natural ability to motivate and inspire
• Incentive Bonus scheme for the calendar year 2022 and thereafter monetised KPI’s
• Mobile Phone and Laptop computer
• Benefits of the company staff charter which will be outlined in your contract of
• Uniform allowance
• 10% staff discount to FIRE and SOLE Restaurants
Contact; [email protected]