Digital Marketing Intern for Collider
If you are creative, driven and have a true passion for marketing we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to develop, implement, track and optimize our clients digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The internship is 4 months in total with the hope the intern becoming a full-time employee once the internship is complete.
What you need to know
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Our primary goal is to continue to grow in the area of inbound marketing so experience in this area is key.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including hubspot, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns Design, build and maintain our social media presence for key clients Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
For anyone interested in applying for the role please send your cv to [email protected]