A FMCG National Trading Body is currently recruiting an experienced Communications Manager. This Dublin based role is on a one year fixed contract.
This role will involve:
- Planning, developing and executing strategies in relation to communications and public relations.
- Building on and expanding current relationships with key stakeholders to include the media, the government and non government organisations.
- Contributing towards developing communication materials such as flyers, press releases, website upkeep etc.
- Developing documents on key issues to include Q&A’s
- Supporting the rest of your team and management at events such as Annual General Meetings.
- Acting as the company’s spokesperson.
Candidates should possess the following requirements:
- At least 5 years experience in a communications role in the FMCG industry.
- A strong understanding of the media and the editorial stances of print and broadcast media.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary for this role stands in the region of 70K.++
For more information on this role please forward your CV as instructed to Roger Duffy with Sigmar Recruitment, Hume Street, Dublin 2.