CHQ Event & Marketing Manager
- You will be responsible for planning and running all events in The chq Building
- You will run the digital marketing for the building as well as the public events
- We are a start-up and you will have a chance to be part of every aspect in making us a success, which will take hard work and plenty of ideas.
The successful candidate will have minimum 3 years’ experience within planning and running of events. We are looking for a new team member that has strong communications skills, a can do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain and update CHQ website with text, pictures, news and events
- Develop and upgrade pages with the team and IT (youtube, links, press clippings, events in Docklands, picture gallery)
- Marketing List maintenance and further expansion.
- Weekly Newsletter for tenants and stakeholders in collaboration with the team (facilities updates, events in area in Docklands etc.)
- Help to analyse, review and improve web and social media content and presence.
- Proactively manage social media channels with regular engaging contents promoting tenants, events, the building and the area Custom House Quarter.
- Web analytics monitoring and reporting against key metrics to office administrator.
Events & Exhibitions
- Sales and management of event spaces in CHQ as well as EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Plan and deliver own events for the building
- Expand and manage CHQ Market
- Monitor Mailboxes
- Events & Meeting Calendar
- Assist Director with general administration work
Key Skills and Experience
- Interest in graphic design and experience with Photoshop or similar image editing software a plus
- An interest in copywriting and the ability to communicate effectively through social media
- Interest in analysing Google analytics to form recommendations for change
- Willing to use own initiative and ability to work alone or as part of a team
Please apply here.
A leading professional services company is seeking to hire a marketing executive to join their Dublin based office. As the marketing executive you will create engaging, commercial and client-focused campaigns and collateral.
Responsibilities of the marketing executive:
- Creating and implementing best in class and forward-thinking marketing solutions
- Developing and delivering content for key strategic priority areas and marketing campaigns
- Encouraging and managing Partner involvement in marketing activities by clearly communicating the value of proposed marketing strategies and initiatives
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all aspects of events including conference sponsorship and executive dinners
As the marketing executive you will have a degree in marketing, communications or a related field with 3+ years' marketing experience. You will be proficient in writing for digital and traditional media and have experience in managing events. You will also have experience in email marketing, media monitoring and CRM.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation. If you are interested in the marketing executive role, please apply today or contact Zoe Duane on the details provided for more information.
Please apply here.
Interested in this job but missing the right qualififcation? See how our Diploma in Digital Marketing - Part-time Evening Course in Dublin City Centre, 9th March, could help you start or improve your Digital Marketing career.
Fitzwilliam Institute students to meet Gerry Curran, National Officer and past Cathaoirleach (Chairperson) - Irish Executive Council at National Union of JournalistsPosted in News on 14 February 2017
Gerry Curan, National Officer and past Cathaoirleach (Chairperson) Irish Executive Council at National Union of Journalists, will meet Fitzwilliam Institute's Public Relations students tomorrow, in a guest lecture about Journalism, Court System and Ethics in Journalism.
Guest Speaker – Journalism, Court System and Ethics in Journalism
Wednesday 15th February 2017
National Officer and past Cathaoirleach (Chairperson) Irish Executive Council at National Union of Journalists
November 2000 – Present (16 years 4 months)
For the past 15 years Gerry has operated as the head of media relations of the Courts Service – a role he created - initially as a sole operator and at times as the manager of others. Gerry created, developed and achieved much in this role from its beginnings to now. He deals with up to 10,000 media queries each year and pro-actively promotes the efforts of the Courts Service via media briefings and media releases: in the process creating a personal network of contacts across the capital city and nationwide, which is broad in terms of access to newsdesks, legal, and public affairs journalists.
1992 – 2001 (9 years)
Gerry’s immediate experience before coming to the media role in the Courts Service was in the area of broadcasting - having worked in several on screen positions for RTE including work on the Late Late Show as an invited panelist, presenter on a ‘A Stretch in the Evening’(summertime programme) reporter on ‘Learnet’ (education and industry reports), a columnist for ‘12 to One’ (social matters) and other positions. He has also worked in the area of print journalism - being published by the Irish News, Irish Times and the Sunday Business Post. Also, Gerry worked as an associate editor of Courts Service News for 13 years
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the position of Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with customers on a daily basis. Candidates must be self- driven, focused and diverse, they must demonstrate the ability to simultaneously manage a range of media / marketing activities in a professional manner, ensuring great communication skills.
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based care facilities.
- Competency based interview against criteria for the role
- Competency Framework Evaluation conducted against role
- Design, implement and manage social media and associated ad campaigns
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original and high quality content, create a regular publishing schedule, implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Track and report on the Company’s online presence/reputation across other social media pages /analyse key metrics and tweak campaigns as necessary
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel of materials that adhere to and support our brand identity
- Update, maintain and promote relevant Company news/topics, through across the Company Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Jobs websites
- Research, write, and edit content from departments and regions for various audiences, with the needs of diverse audiences in mind
- Implement, manage and boost SEO ranking of website and generate inbound traffic
- Create and dispatch quarterly Company e-zines to new and existing customers and staff
- 2-3 years relevant marketing experience
- API experience
- exceptional planning and organisational skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent research, analytical and report writing skills
- comprehensive understanding of data to manage mailing lists, deliver dynamic content and personalised campaigns
- Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces
- Ability to identify and report notable threats to appropriate Management
- Outstanding written skills
- A genuine interest in media marketing and social media trends
- A desire to remain on top of the numerous changes in technology
- Multitasking ability
If you wish to apply for this post; please apply here.
Interested in this role but underqualified? Get the skills and qualification you need in as little as 10 weeks.
How to become a qualified Digital Marketing expert in 10 weeks
Digital Marketing Courses in Dublin City Centre by Fitzwilliam Institute
Do you dream of having a career that is fun, dynamic, and always exhilarating? Do you envision escaping the every-day boredom of an ordinary job and instead, working on digital marketing where no two days are ever the same? Do you see yourself using your creative side to create amazing digital strategies that will be talked about for years to come?
Then you will LOVE working in the world of digital marketing!
Study Digital Marketing with Fitzwilliam Institute and, in just 10 weeks, we'll teach you how to do the job and help you add the qualification and skills you need on your CV.
Only 2 Places Remaining:
Location: Dublin City Centre
Type: Evening Course
Starting Date: 9th March
Duration: 10 weeks (2 evenings/week)
Enrol Now to Avoid Disappointment.
If you want to know “Why Fitzwilliam Institute?” the answer is simple. Excellence describes everything we do. From our outstanding practical Digital Marketing courses – all created and delivered by successful industry professionals, to our industry and internationally recognised qualifications, we expect the best from ourselves and from our trainers.
That’s why we have Ireland’s best career placement rate of graduates - over 96%. If you want the best for yourself, and expect the best from the course you’ll attend, then choose the best – Fitzwilliam Institute.
Event Management courses to skyrocket your career in record time
We hope you’re enjoying the sunshine today. This is just a quick note to thank you for your recent interest in our Event Managment courses and offer you a special something. This will give you a MAJOR advantage when it comes to landing your dream Events job.
The live Evening Diploma in Event Management (6th March, 10 weeks) is now accepting final applications - 2 last-minute deferred places have become available. If you wish to apply or avail of a free 10-minute phone consultation, you can contact us here.
But if you can’t make it to the live classes, you have an opportunity to scoop up the self-paced, practical skills online distance learning Event Management Courses. See the full list below:
Arthur Cox is one of Ireland’s leading law firms. For almost 100 years, we have been at the forefront of developments in the legal profession in Ireland. An international firm encompassing all aspects of corporate and business law, the firm has 350 lawyers and a total staff of almost 750 in offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York and Silicon Valley.
The firm provides a comprehensive service to a diverse international and domestic client base. Clients include multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions, government departments, State entities and new players in emerging industry sectors.
In 2016 we were awarded Ireland Law Firm of the Year by the International Financial Law Review (IFLR) Europe Awards, Ireland Law Firm of the Year by Who’s Who Legal, Americas International Tax Firm of the Year, International Tax Review and Excellence in the Marketplace Award at the Chambers Ireland CSR Awards.
For further information about the firm, visit www.arthurcox.com
Moving to our new state-of-the-art premises on Earlsfort Terrace in March 2017, we are seeking a highly-driven individual, willing to learn and provide support to the marketing team. This is an exciting, hands-on internship in a fast-paced professional services environment that offers experience across the full spectrum of marketing activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily upkeep of website, including SEO and link validation
- Conduct keyword research and generate analytics reports with guidance from Digital Marketing Executive
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Compile readership data on publications
- Prepare marketing material and collateral for seminars and events
- Edit internal and external presentations according to brand guidelines
- Assist Marketing Executives in communication with third-party suppliers, printers, and event logistics
- Provide on-site support at client events
- Provide various levels of administrative support to the marketing team
- Assist on communications projects
The ideal candidate:
- Degree or studying for degree in Marketing or similar
- Team player with a flair for marketing
- Strong administration and IT skills with exceptional level of competency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible, professional ‘can do’ attitude
- Creativity, excellent attention to detail and an ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and a proven ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Driven, dedicated and willing to take responsibilities on projects
To apply, please contact Lisa at Lisa.Carroll@arthurcox.com.
Do you want this internship but are underqualified? Choose from our extensive range of Digital Marketing courses in Dublin and online below to get your digital marketing career started.
Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing & Social Media (PG Dip Digital Mkt. & Social Media)with Online PR, Google Adwords, SEO and E-Commerce modules with Arranged Work Experience (Full Time Course - 6 months) in Dublin City Centre
Sheology is a privately-held media business based in Sandyford, Dublin. See our LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/2704014
We have an opportunity for a skilled marketing and events professional looking for career progression and responsibility.
Working with and in support of the sales and other Sheology teams, the role requires lots of energy, excellent organisational skills, and strong commercial acumen.
Taking event ideas from conception to execution in a way consistent with Sheology brand principles
Managing event staffing, logistics and reporting
Managing event media involvement and output
Negotiating with suppliers for paid and other activity
Marketing Sheology products and credentials to our media partners
Liaising with PR team to ensure a consistent brand message
Managing B2B promotions and events
Event calendar and budget management
3-4 years experience in event management, PR, marketing (ideally a combination of)
Strong attention to detail and influencing/negotiation skills
Understanding of digital media / publishing a plus
Relevant degree level qualification (marketing or events) a plus
Full clean driving licence
Please apply with covering note explaining what makes you tick.
Please apply here.
Company: Live Nation Ireland
Department: Marketing Partnerships (Sponsorships)
Location: 3Arena, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
Reports to: Head of Marketing Partnerships
Live Nation Ireland is looking for a Partnership Assistant to join the Marketing Partnerships Department. If you have a keen interest in sponsorship and events and advancing your career in this field, are diligent and highly organised, enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment, and are suited to a supportive role then this role could be for you!
The Marketing Partnerships department is committed to providing high end sponsorship solutions across a number of sponsorship properties including; 3Arena, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, Electric Picnic & Longitude Festivals, NYF Dublin, and other venue and outdoor event & festival partnerships.
As partnership assistant, your role will be to support the team in all aspects of the partnerships from presentation and creation of new proposals, to nurturing and delivering on the existing relationships, and onsite fulfilment at festivals and events. The role is mainly office-based but, will require outside of office working hours at our concerts, festivals and other events.
Live Nation Ireland, part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
- Offering administrative support to the Account Managers and Head of Department.
- Identify and continually update prospective client list.
- Assist in identifying and engaging potential partners.
- Account fulfilment across all of the sponsorship platforms, including in venue and onsite.
- PO and Invoice control for the department
- Liaison for all ticket orders for sponsors at festivals & venues
- Help to prepare partner sales material (proposals, presentations, promotional material)
- All other responsibilities and tasks assigned by the Head of Marketing Partnerships
- Prepare partner onsite material (sponsor packs, risk assessments, site service documents etc)
- Managing festival accreditation lists for Account Managers
- Management of site services (ordering / delivery / logging requests / updating actions completed)
- Account fulfilment across all of the sponsorship obligations
- Communication of festival information to partners in the lead up the events
- Onsite support to account managers and sponsors at festivals / outdoor events
- Assist in Management of partner branding at venues
- Coordination of master production schedules, comprehensive contact lists and completion of time sheets for security and on site requirements
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum of two years events / hospitality experience.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office systems, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous marketing and/or sales experience.
- Good professionalism, verbal, written, and listening skills
- Must be very well organised with strong time management skills & excellent attention to detail.
- High energy and willingness to learn quickly in a thriving, fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Please apply here.
One of Europe’s award winning creative agency is looking to find a standout junior Digital Project Manager to join their community. This vital role will be responsible for the delivery of collaborated projects on schedule and on budget, tracking each journey using proven methodologies.
- Organisation, maintenance and successful delivery of multiple channel deliverables. Handling some large multi-disciplinary teams of people, enabling them to complete integrated projects without delay.
- Use relationship management skills to coordinate multiply team responsibilities and, act as link between numerous groups.
- Schedule and monitor the progress of the projects, while being responsible for the change request process, documenting and flagging changes to the account team as necessary.
- Diarised and control external inputs, from all the departments outside of the business unit.
- Responsible for all briefs to be signed off internally and that account teams have got the necessary approvals.
- Supporting resourcing reference, understand technologies available and creative collaborators throughout the process.
- Be capable with figures and the ability to combine multitudes of information for presentation. Analyse figures to forecast and continuously update accounts.
- You will track projects through the process and agreed evaluation criteria.
- You will produce simple digital projects from brief to final delivery.
- Mentor the account executives, ensuring their attitude and approach reflects the agency’s philosophy.
- Digital project management skills
- Min 2 years + in a project management or production role in a creative agency
- Open, approachable and diplomatic,
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to handle the expectations of multiple stakeholders, internal and external
- Highly organised and flexible
- Commercially aware
- Good numerical/financial understanding
For a confidential discussion on this great job opportunity, and to review a detailed brief, contact Lorraine on 01 634 4888 or email me at email@example.com